BEST DETROIT RED WINGS BETTING ODDS
Based in Detroit, Michigan, the Detroit Red Wings are a well-known Ice Hockey team. The Red Wings compete professionally in the National Hockey League’s Eastern Conference. They have over 5 Stanley Cup wins to their name, making them a formidable NHL team. In fact, the Red Wings have won this championship title more than any other NHL team based in the United States. The Montreal Canadiens have more NHL Championship titles than any other team in the league. Detroit Red Wings was formerly known as the Detroit Cougars when they were established in 1926.
Betting on the Red Wings in this season of the NHL might not be the best considering the 12-37 record the team currently has. Detroit Red Wings have performed quite poorly in the 2019/20 NHL season. They are currently at the bottom of the Atlantic Division of the NHL standings in the Eastern Conference. However, the team surely does have some die-hard fans that still place bets on them. In this guide, we will go through some of the best betting lines that you can implement when betting on the Wings. We will also go through some of the most popular Canada sports betting lines in the NHL.
BEST DETROIT RED WINGS BETTING SITES
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|1||Soccer||BetWay Sport||Bet Now|
|2||Great sports coverage||LeoVegas Sports||Bet Now|
|3||Lottery Bets||Spin Sports||Bet Now|
|Mr Play Sports||Bet Now|
|5||Betting Exchange||10 Bet||Bet Now|
POPULAR DETROIT RED WINGS BETTING LINES
Below, we’ve listed some of the NHL betting lines that punters betting on Detroit Red Wings games should be familiar with.
- Puck Line – the puck line is always set at 1.5 for all NHL games. The underdog team will be given a + 1.5 line and the favourite team will be given a – 1.5 line. A winning bet placed on the favourite team will only be successful if they win by more than 1.5 points or 2 goals. A losing bet placed on the underdog team will only be successful if the underdog team loses by more than 1.5 points or 2 goals.
- Moneyline – bettors, in this case, are simply required to bet on a team that they think will win in a matchup.
- Totals – also known as the over/under betting line, the betting site sets a number as their presumed total points of the game. Punters are then expected to bet on whether the actual number of total points will be over or under the number set by the sportsbook.
- NHL Futures – in this case, bettors can place bets on the Detroit Red Wings to be the Stanley Cup champions or Conference Champions. This betting line, however, is only available at the beginning of the NHL season. in other words, once you’ve seen a few teams play you place this bet based on the odds provided by sportsbooks. As a result, this bet stays locked up throughout the season, with the odds varying based off the team’s performance.
BEST DETROIT RED WINGS BETTING TIPS
In this part of the guide, we’ve listed quite a few tips for you to implement in your betting strategy. Every punter knows that in order to make some real money from sports betting a strategy is needed. Below are just a few things to consider prior to betting on the Detroit Red Wings.
- Do your research on the Wings and pay particular attention to the team’s track record.
- Sign up to a sportsbook that offers great bonuses and promotions.
- Watch as many of the Detroit Red Wings games as you can.
- Keep track of the Detroit Red Wings roster & schedule.
- Don’t place prop bets on any of the injury-prone players.
- Always manage your budget as best as you can.
- Always pay attention to NHL standings to see how well or badly your favourite team is performing.
BET ON DETROIT RED WINGS GAMES TODAY
To get started with betting on the Detroit Red Wings we suggest you check our great selection of sports betting sites. There is always a great variety of betting options and lines that punters can have a look at, all coupled with great competitive odds. For amazing promotions and bonuses, sign up today!
Check Out More NHL Team Guides Here: