BEST SOCCER BETTING SITES
Soccer is one of the popular sports that Canadians like to bet on. Some bet to win, some bet for pure fun; but whatever the case may be, the ultimate goal in online soccer betting is to beat the bookie. What makes the sport more exciting is its nature of being unpredictable. Although that’s said, it doesn’t mean that betting on soccer and win is a difficult task – especially when using this top guide. Soccer is also one of the best odds sports.
Here, our industry experts cover everything you need to know about online soccer betting. This includes; learning how soccer betting online works, the types of bets involved, the different leagues you can bet on, and a list of the best Canadian soccer betting sites you can place your wagers. As a bonus, Canadian bettors are provided with the best soccer betting tips to win. Start making the best predictions and some good profit with our 10-minute soccer betting guide below!
TOP CANADIAN SOCCER BETTING SITES 2020
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|1||Soccer||BetWay Sport||Bet Now|
|2||Great sports coverage||LeoVegas Sports||Bet Now|
|3||Lottery Bets||Spin Sports||Bet Now|
|Mr Play Sports||Bet Now|
|5||Betting Exchange||10 Bet||Bet Now|
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS SOCCER BETTING GUIDE
- Learn How Soccer Betting Works
- How to Read Soccer Odds
- Types of Soccer Betting Lines for Canadians
- Popular Soccer Betting Leagues to Bet On
- How to Join an Online Soccer Betting Site & Play in Canada
- Top 5 Soccer Betting Tips
There are different ways to bet on soccer online. Punters can choose to bet on the sport from a local bookie, online or via telephone at our highly recommended soccer betting sites. Online betting, however, offers bettors many advantages including convenience, bonuses, and valuable rewards. But, before you can start your real money soccer betting adventure you need to familiarise yourself with the basics; learn the odds, different markets and types of bets.
Our recommended sportsbooks offer the best soccer betting odds, and how they work is very easy. There are two common types of odds; fractions and decimals. A fractional betting odd are numbers separated by a slash. That is 10/1. Meanwhile, decimal odds are displayed in numeric form; e.g. 1.81. These odds tell you how likely an event is to happen and how much you will win.
Full-Time Result – One of the popular ways to bet on soccer online. This type of bet is simple and very straight forward. Here you bet if the outcome of a match will be 1X2. Selecting (1) essentially means that you believe the home team will win, (X) a draw and (2) that the away team will win. You can choose to bet on double chance if you’re not sure if a particular team will win or draw. You can also bet on the correct score which is the final score of a game.
Half Time Result – As the name may already suggest, a half time wager is simply predicting what the result will be at half time.
Goal Scorer – Predicting which player will score the first or last goal in the match. This type of bet is difficult to get right and we recommend it for players who are betting on soccer for fun.
Totals (Over/Under) – Another popular bet type in soccer. Here bettors need to predict whether the total number of goals scored in a soccer match will be higher or lower than a specified amount. Usually, the soccer bookies will offer a number of over/under bets to choose from.
Parlays – This type of wager involves a combination of several selections into one. In order to win, all selections on your betting slip need to be correct.
Futures – These are bets you make on matches that will be played in the future. You can wager on who’s going to win the Premier League or World Cup way before the season even begins.
Prop Bets – Exciting in-play wagers. Here you bet on an event that may or may not happen during the game. Prop bets do not affect the final outcome of the game. For instance, you can bet that a specific team’s coach will or will not eat a pie during half time, and win based on that.
Live Soccer Betting – Betting on soccer games while they’re in action.
There are a whole load of soccer leagues which soccer bettors can wager on. These range from the biggest soccer leagues around the world to the smallest. Below are some of the soccer betting leagues you can bet on:
See also popular championships:
Now you know how online soccer betting works. If you feel this is your cup of tea and are ready to make some real money wins betting on soccer online then you simply need to follow these quick and easy steps below:
- Pick your favourite soccer betting site on our list.
- Make your real money deposit.
- Select “soccer” or “live soccer” on the games listed.
- Choose your preferred league.
- Pick the type of wager you prefer.
- Choose the amount you wish to wager.
- Check results.
- Enjoy your real money winnings if successful!
Although we don’t guarantee you to win, the following tips should be helpful when betting on soccer online.
- Set up a budget – in addition to this, prepare for a loss. The money you have in your soccer betting budget should be money you won’t need if you lose.
- Don’t always favor your local team – just because you’re a fan of your home soccer team doesn’t mean you need to bet that it will win all the time. Make wiser bets instead of favour.
- Don’t have too many teams in a single bet slip – these may increase your chances of losing. Remember when one team loses on your multi-bet, you lose the entire wager.
- Check stats and research teams to make an informed decision.
- Remember that there is a 50/50 chance – a sportsbook favorite does not guarantee you a win.
Best of luck!
More Popular Online Betting Guides: