NCAA College Football boosts a large fan base both in the United States and Canada. During the football season, you’re provided with real action of this popular sport and wagering opportunities at top-rated sportsbooks. The field gets filled with fresh, young players looking to prove themselves. In addition to that, you have plenty of teams to support and wager on given that there are 130 Division programs available.
More so, there are more betting opportunities, bonuses and special offers for you to enjoy since NCAAF games take place half the week. You won’t have to worry about anything as you will find that betting lines are a bit similar to NFL betting. There’s; the moneyline, point spreads and other exciting markets.
In this guide, we discuss everything you need to know about NCAA Football betting. You’ll get to learn NCAA football odds, popular lines and markets and the best winning tips for your predictions. Start learning with our quick 5-minute guide below!
BEST NCAA FOOTBALL BETTING SITES CANADA
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS COLLEGE FOOTBALL GUIDE
- Best NCAA College Football Odds for Canadians
- Popular NCAA Football Betting Lines
- Best College Football Tips to Win
The best Canadian online sportsbooks always offer highly competitive odds on college football. Generally, you will find NCAA football betting odds on individual matches, conference championships and also the national championship. Odds on individual games are much easier to get right as only two teams are involved. Whereas with the NCAA conference odds you will be betting on the champion of 130 teams split into 10 different conferences. The national championship though is awarded to the winner of the College Football Playoff, and you can bet on that as well.
There are tons of NCAA College Football betting lines available at top-rated bookies, and they work similarly to how you would bet on the NFL. Below are the lines available:
- Moneyline – essentially betting on who will win the match. You will find that odds for the favorite are shorter and longer for the underdog. This is because the favorite’s probability for winning are high compared to the underdog.
- Point Spread – here you will need a team to win or not lose by certain points represented by (+) (-) symbols.
- Totals or Over Under – here, the favorite will need to win by a certain amount of points and the underdog by X points for your bet to win.
You can read more on the lines on our comprehensive football betting guide.
NCAA College football is very exciting to wager on. However, you will need to play with strategy in order to win your selections. This includes learning about the different teams you wish to wager on; which teams do better playing home or way – not all teams have a good home field advantage. More so, you want to look at individual player factors and team rivalries. In addition to that, check if the weather conditions may have an effect on the game.