Skrill is a trusted e-Wallet service for online betting. The payment method was founded in 2001 as Moneybookers and rebranded to Skrill in 2011. It is a fast, easy and secure way to fund one’s betting account and can be used for withdrawals. Players can link their credit or debit cards and other forms of payment options to a Skill account to make swift payments. Among other uses, Canadians can use Skrill for shopping and more. In this guide, you will learn how to use Skrill at Canadian sportsbooks, find the betting sites that accept Skrill and learn of the pros and cons of this deposit method. Read on to start learning.
BEST CANADIAN BETTING SITES ACCEPTING SKRILL
100% up to C$200 Bonus
100% up to C$200 Bonus
50% up to C$100 Bonus
100% up to C$500
100% up to C$250 Bonus
50% up to C$50 Bonus
HOW TO MAKE DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS USING SKRILL
Skrill is a very simple banking method to use when one wants to make a deposit or withdraw at a sports betting site. What’s exciting is that Skrill processes your transaction instantly – even during weekends. But the downside of it is that not all bookies offer a Skrill first deposit bonus. More so, withdrawals are free of charge. Below is how easy you can make deposits and cashout using Skrill.
- Register and link your Skrill account to your debit/credit card.
- Register or login to your favourite Skrill bookmaker from our list.
- Click ‘deposit’ and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Start betting!
ADVANTAGES OF USING SKRILL AT BETTING SITES
There are many benefits associated with using Skrill at sports betting sites. The biggest advantage is that Canadian bettors don’t have to shop around for Skrill betting sites as most Canadian bookmakers accept Skrill. To make your work easy, we’ve already shortlisted the best and trusted Skrill betting sites on our list above.
Other advantages of using Skrill for betting are as follows:
- Skrill is safe and secure to use.
- Instant, free charge deposits.
- Offers higher withdrawal limits.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Low withdrawal fees, sometimes free.
Skrill does have a few cons. The disadvantages associated with the payment method include:
- Unnecessary flagging of users for “suspicious behaviour” when they’re constantly depositing and withdrawing large stakes.
- A fee is charged for transactions made between to Skrill accounts.
- The Skrill MasterCard is tied to a C$10 annual fee.
Other Payment Methods: