The Canadian Football League (CFL) is a professional sports league and the highest level competition in Canadian football. In the league contests 9 teams, each from one of the cities in Canada. The CFL consists of two divisions where five teams are in the West Division and four in the East Division. The regular season runs for 21 weeks and three bye weeks where each team gets to compete in 18 matches. Games run from mid-June until early November each year. After the regular season, six top teams from the league get to compete in the playoffs which then culminate in the Grey Cup championships taking place in November. Throughout the regular season and the Grey Cup, which is the largest annual events in Canada, bettors are afforded an opportunity to bet on the league’s matches. There is a wide range of betting lines offered by top-rated sportsbooks in Canada.
In this guide, our experts walk you through everything you need to know about betting on the Canadian Football League. Here you will find a list of the best CFL sports betting sites with highly competitive odds for everyday matches and season-long fixtures. More so, you will learn about the different teams in the league and how to bet on your favourite. Start learning with our quick and easy guide below!
BEST CFL FOOTBALL BETTING SITES IN CANADA
Below is a list of the best CFL football betting sites open to Canadians. Get up to 100% in welcome offers when you sign up today. Take advantage of the best bonuses including free bets on football!
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS CFL BETTING GUIDE
CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE ODDS
There are many ways to bet on CFL football. At the best Canadian sportsbooks, bettors will find a vast selection of markets available. You can keep yourself busy during the regular season or towards the Grey Cup betting on the following lines:
- Moneyline Odds – the moneyline is essentially betting on the outcome of a game. Which team will win or if there will be a tie.
- Point Spreads – betting on the favorite or underdog.
- Totals – making a selection of whether a team will score over or under a given margin.
- Prop Bets – not linked to the outcome of a game at all. These are exciting wagers on what’s likely to happen in or outside a game. For instance, in the Superbowl, the coach of the winning team will be poured with a blue liquid.
- Futures – wagers on future outcomes.
You can learn more on the betting lines on our comprehensive football betting guide. There you will also find the best football betting tips to use on your CFL predictions.
CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE TEAMS
Below are the 9 teams in the Canadian Football League:
- Edmonton Eskimos
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Calgary Stampeders
- Saskatchewan Roughriders
- BC Lions
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Ottawa Redblacks
- Montreal Alouettes
- Toronto Argonauts
HOW TO BET ON CFL FOOTBALL
Betting on CFL football is very easy using our top guide. All you need to do is follow these quick and easy betting steps:
- Pick your favourite betting site from our list.
- Choose your wager type and make your selections.
- Check results.
- Enjoy your real cash winnings.