Tennis is one of the most entertaining sports to place wagers on. Which is why all the best bookies in Canada allow you to bet on tennis. Online tennis betting is fairly straightforward to understand. However, if you’re new to online betting, it’s wise to learn how it works and find the best online tennis betting sites that will offer you the best odds.
In this guide, our sports betting experts take you through everything you need to know about betting tennis online. Read on to start learning about tennis betting odds, find the best tennis forums for betting and use our tips and tricks to win big at Canadian sportsbooks!
BEST ONLINE TENNIS BETTING SITES 2020
HOW BETTING ON TENNIS ONLINE WORKS – TENNIS BETTING ODDS
Online tennis betting works in a straightforward manner, as already mentioned. There is only a handful of players who play against each other for major titles from time to time. In tennis betting, the season runs throughout the year, giving bettors a lot of opportunities to bet and win. Usually, Canada online betting sites will have fractional odds, but punters can switch to decimals if they wish. We recommend that bettors use decimals when betting on live tennis odds.
TENNIS PREDICTIONS CANADA
There are several betting markets and lines for tennis betting. The best online bookie will feature tennis betting predictions, odds on all matches all year round. To place your wager, you will follow these quick and easy tennis betting steps:
- Pick and join your favourite sportsbook from our list.
- Deposit and claim your welcome offer.
- Go to tennis or ‘live tennis’ and place your wager.
- Follow games and scores.
- Enjoy your real cash winnings if successful.
TOP TENNIS PICKS
There are a whole lot of tournaments (major and minor) throughout the year. Below are the most popular tennis championships you can place your bets on:
- Australian Open – this is the first major tournament held in January in Melbourne. It is played across three arenas on hard courts.
- French Open – the second major tennis championship of the year hosted in Paris in late May to June. The French Open is held over clay courts.
- Wimbledon – held at the All England Tennis Club late June to early July. This is also one of the oldest tennis tournaments in the world. It is the only championship played on grass courts.
- US Open Tennis – the most popular and oldest tennis championship. It is played in New York during the fortnight of late August to early September. The US open is the finale of the Grand Slam played on hard courts.
- The Grand Slam – Refers to all the four major annual tennis events mentioned above.
BEST TENNIS TIPS FOR CANADIAN BETTORS
Tennis is a fast-paced and very entertaining sport. With all the right knowledge and timing, bettors can win real cash betting tennis online. Live tennis betting odds are usually higher, that’s why most Canadian bettors rather bet live in-play than future bets. Sitting and watching a match allows you to gauge how a tennis match is going. For instance, you can tell when a specific player is starting to get tired by body language. More so, there are plenty of chances for bettors to pick up profit as tennis betting involves having a lot of matches in a single week. Don’t forget to take advantage of your welcome bonus offer and other free bets offered by tennis sportsbooks to make even more profit!
More Popular Online Betting Guides: