BEST CHEQUE BETTING SITES CANADA
Cheque, also referred to as check, is one of the oldest options for payments. The method has been around since modern paper money was invented. Although old-fashioned, the best bookies around the world still accept cheque deposits. This is because cheque is one of the most reliable and secure deposit methods. Find out more on how to use cheque at online betting sites, learn about the pros and cons associated with the banking option and find the best betting sites that accept cheque in Canada.
BEST CANADIAN BETTING SITES ACCEPTING CHEQUE
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|1||Soccer||BetWay Sport||Bet Now|
|2||Great sports coverage||LeoVegas Sports||Bet Now|
|3||Lottery Bets||Spin Sports||Bet Now|
|Mr Play Sports||Bet Now|
|5||Betting Exchange||10 Bet||Bet Now|
HOW TO USE CHEQUES AT CANADIAN SPORTSBOOKS
Cheques are the safest and secure way to fund one’s sports betting account. You can actually do so without having to carry money around. Cheque payments for sports betting are convenient; what you essentially do to make a payment is simply write a cheque (given that you have funds in your bank account) and name the betting site that is supposed to receive the funds. If you wish to withdraw using the same path, then the bookie can write you a cheque and then you can cashout using it at the bank.
Depositing money into your sportsbook account using cheque is easy. Although it isn’t one of the fastest ways. Bettors are able to deposit larger amounts onto their betting account via check deposits. However, please note that a physical copy of payment is required for cheque deposits. You can follow these quick and easy steps to start with your check deposit to online betting sites:
- Choose your favourite cheque accepting betting site on our list.
- Identify your favourite sportsbooks’ banking information.
- Mail the cheque to the sportsbook mailing address.
- Wait for several days or weeks for your payment to be processed.
- Start betting on your favourite sports.
If you’re looking for a quicker alternative from snail mails, mobile cheques are for you. Here, you simply take a photo of your cheque deposit with your smartphone or tablet and send it to your bookie. Although verification time will be required, this process is much faster.
WITHDRAW USING CHEQUE AT CANADA BETTING SITES
Withdrawing at an online betting site using cheque is also hassle-free, given that the site accepts cheque payments and withdrawals. All you have to do is send a cheque withdrawal request. Then, the bookie will send write you a cheque and you can collect your winnings from the bank. Please note that cheque limits differ greatly from one bookie to another. More so, the process times also vary. Some cheque betting sites can get cheques to you within 10 business days; meanwhile, some can take up to 30 full days. Always check the bookie’s banking page for more information.
ADVANTAGES OF CHEQUE BOOKIES
Below are the advantages that come with using cheques at sports betting sites.
- Lower fees – cheques don’t necessarily have high fees attached to them compared to other deposit methods.
- Convenience – check deposits are convenient; especially e-checks which are performed online instead of a physical bank.
- Post-dating – bettors can postdate a cheque but it always safe to check with your bookie.
- Large deposits – you can deposit larger stakes using cheque as compared to other payment options.
- Budget-friendly withdrawals – cheque allows bettors to make withdrawals up to several thousand dollars per transaction.
- The money remains in the bank until the payee goes to claim it.
CHEQUE BETTING DISADVANTAGES
Cheque payments at betting sites also have a few downsides and are as follows:
- Slow processing – this is one of the biggest disadvantages of using cheque at online betting sites. Payments take a while to be processed, it could be several days or weeks.
- Late notifications – Given that the cheque was fraudulent or had insufficient funds, it could take several days until the bank notifies you.
More Payment Options: