BEST PAYPAL FRIENDLY SITES CANADA
The best online sportsbook in Canada accepts PayPal as a payment method. The e-wallet method is one of the popular ways for players to fund their online betting account and cashout their winnings. PayPal is a swift and secure deposit option which is very easy for bettors to use. Find out how you can use PayPal for betting at the betting sites that take PayPal in Canada. Also, learn the pros and cons associated with PayPal betting.
BEST SPORTS BETTING WEBSITES THAT ACCEPT PAYPAL
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|1||Soccer||BetWay Sport||Bet Now|
|2||Great sports coverage||LeoVegas Sports||Bet Now|
|3||Lottery Bets||Spin Sports||Bet Now|
|Mr Play Sports||Bet Now|
|5||Betting Exchange||10 Bet||Bet Now|
HOW TO JOIN CANADIAN BETTING SITES THAT TAKE PAYPAL
PayPal is one of the easiest, yet safe methods to use at best sports betting sites Canada. To pay using the e-wallet option, you will need to first create a PayPal account, transfer funds from your bank account and select any of our highly recommended betting sites. Some sportsbook will sometimes have free bets to offer bettors making PayPal deposits. So be sure to take advantage of such offers. Millions of people use PayPal not only for gambling but to also make purchases.
Usually, the best PayPal betting sites in Canada charge no fees for PayPal deposits and withdrawals. However, players may incur fees when funding their PayPal account using their debit or credit cards. To fund your account using PayPal you will simply do so via the following easy steps:
- Register for a PayPal account and link it to your banking profile.
- Select your favourite PayPal sportsbook on our list.
- Choose PayPal as your preferred method when making a deposit.
- Start betting on your favourite sports.
- Withdraw your winnings using PayPal.
PAYPAL BETTING ADVANTAGES
There are several pros associated with using the deposit option at gambling websites that take PayPal. The advantages include the following:
- It is 100% safe and secure.
- It is accepted by most bookmakers, mostly big brands from UK, Canada and Europe.
- Offers instant transactions.
- Available for mobile transactions.
DISADVANTAGES OF USING PAYPAL FOR ONLINE BETTING
PayPal also has its own disadvantages, but only a few. Below are the cons associated with the payment option:
- Transaction fees.
- PayPal transactions are documented. It could be a bad thing for some people as their country authority could review their betting activity.
- Some countries do not permit PayPal to be used for gambling purposes; always be sure to check the PayPal website to ensure that this is accepted in the country you’re betting from.
More Payment Options: