BEST VIRTUAL SPORTS BETTING SITES
Virtual sports betting is the newest way of wagering on your favorite, everyday sports games. Developers have come up with a virtual betting software allowing the sports gambling industry to conduct sports virtually using a computer. Yep, that’s right. Bettors can now bet on virtual sports events, races and contests.
If you are interested in finding out how virtual reality sports betting works, then you’re on the perfect guide to get started. Our Canadian sport betting experts walk you through everything you need to know about virtual sports betting. You will also find the best Canadian sportsbooks to play virtual sports games from top-notch providers, as well as the best virtual sports tips and strategies to win.
BEST VIRTUAL SPORTS BETTING SITES 2020
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|1||Soccer||BetWay Sport||Bet Now|
|2||Great sports coverage||LeoVegas Sports||Bet Now|
|3||Lottery Bets||Spin Sports||Bet Now|
|Mr Play Sports||Bet Now|
|5||Betting Exchange||10 Bet||Bet Now|
|6||Weekly Specials||22Bet Sports||Bet Now|
|7||Great App||Royal Panda||Bet Now|
|8||Strong Fantasy Sports Platform||Intertops||Bet Now|
|9||Leading Fantasy Sports Betting Site||888 Sports||Bet Now|
|10||High Value Odds||Mr Green Sports||Bet Now|
WHAT IS VIRTUAL SPORTS BETTING?
If you’ve been wondering how virtual sports betting works, we’ve got you covered. Virtual sports are essentially video games where a computer software plays out sports games, and advanced algorithms are used to determine the outcome of those matches. Winning also depends on luck elements as one would have when playing real sports as well as the skill.
The virtual reality sports use sleek, top-notch graphics such as those on video gaming consoles. The difference here would be that you will be wagering for real money and get to win amazing cash prizes like you would when betting on real sporting events.
PLAY VIRTUAL SPORTS GAMES ONLINE
There are many virtual sports games that you enjoy at Canadian bookies. The most common and popular virtual reality sports that you can bet at the best virtual sports betting sites include the following:
- Virtual Soccer
- Horse racing
- Greyhound racing
You can bet on the outright winner, forecast, each way wagers, over/under bets, scores, totals and double chance depending on the sport you choose.
Learn More About Sports Betting:
HOW TO PLAY VIRTUAL REALITY SPORTS
Playing virtual reality sports is as easy as betting on any other sports. They are not to be confused with fantasy sports as the outcome for fantasy sports is determined by the outcome of a real tournament whereas in virtual reality sports, the outcome is determined by a random number generator (RNG). Our highly recommended online betting sites, such as Spin Sports and William Hill, offer this kind of sports wagering. Matches usually play out every 4 minutes or more.
You can sign up to play virtual sports games via the following steps:
- Choose and sign up with your favorite virtual sports betting site from our list.
- Make a deposit and claim your real cash bonus.
- Search for virtual sports and make your selections.
- Watch the virtual games you wagered on and wait for the outcome.
- Enjoy your winnings if successful then repeat.
DEVELOPING A VIRTUAL SPORTS STRATEGY
Virtual reality sports are exciting games which our experts have also tried and tested. Not only are they fun, but are very rewarding. The animated, console-like sports play out as real sports games, except that you don’t control anything. In order to win though, you will need to develop a winning strategy.
This would be to start by watching as many games as possible to understand how the games work and study the RNG’s trend. It’s only a machine anyway. Also check the odds, if the odds are high up this means the chances of such a team or horse winning are relatively high. But if they do win, you get a much bigger payout. Alternatively, you can make use of other virtual sports betting strategies available.
BEST VIRTUAL SPORTS TIPS
Virtual sports are fast-paced games played in regular intervals, and therefore we urge you to gamble responsibly. The aim of playing virtual reality sports or betting on anything for that matter is to win. Below are our top tips you can use for a successful gaming experience when playing virtual sports:
- Pick a sport you understand – there are many virtual sports to choose from, you don’t want to bet on horse racing if you know soccer better. If it’s something you long to try, you can read our specific sports guides to learn how a certain sport works, the different betting lines available and tips to win.
- Choose the right bets – to maximise your chances of winning, you also need to make the right bets after choosing your favorite sports. If you’re not good with over/under wagers, you might want to go with betting on the outright winner for a better chance of winning.
- Mostly back the favorites – if a team or horse is short-priced, there is a higher chance of it winning. Choose to bet on the favorites more but not always.
- Start with small amounts – especially if you are new to any sports betting game, always start with smaller stakes. Only when you are comfortable with your betting and everything, you can increase your stake.
- Don’t chase your losses – the more you chase the money you’ve lost, the higher your chances of losing some more. Either lower your stake or take a break when on a losing streak.
VIRTUAL SPORTS BETTING FAQS
What are virtuals?
Virtuals are loosely translated as something that is not physically existing but made by software to appear to do so. In this instance, a software is used to decide the outcome of the fixed odds sports games.
How do virtual sports work?
Virtual sports are animated sports games which you can bet on of which the outcome is determined by a Random Number Generator (RNG).
What are the best sports to bet on?
There are several virtual reality sports that you can bet on such as; soccer, tennis, basketball, horse racing, dog racing, motor racing and cycling.
How do virtual races work?
Virtual races work similar to real races but are more fast-paced and the outcome is determined by software.
How do you win on virtual sports?
You win virtual sports by getting your selections right. You can use our tips and strategies as guidelines to increase your chances of winning.
Can I cashout my virtual sports bets?
No, unlike in real sports, there is no early cash out option for virtual sports. This would also be impossible given the regularity in which virtual sports play.