BEST COLORADO AVALANCHE BETTING SITES CANADA
Colorado Avalanche is a Western Conference central division hockey team from Denver, Colorado. We have compiled this Colorado Avalanche team guide with stats and trends of how the NHL team performs in its conference and division for all our sports gamblers. The team has a long history in the NHL and was initially established in 1972 and is one of the oldest teams in the NHL. The team’s home Arena is at the Pepsi Centre in Denver, Colorado.
Although Colorado Avalanche is not in the central time zone, they still do belong to the Central division. They are not the only team to fall into a division that is different from their own time zone. The Colorado Avalanche are in the mountain time zone. Colorado Avalanche has not always known by that name they were some of the original teams in the franchise of the world hockey Association. At that time, they were the Quebec Nordiques. We will compile a list of the Avalanche’s most notable achievements in the Western Conference and central division and the NHL as a whole. Additionally, we have put together a list of the best sports betting sites where you will find the top odds for Colorado Avalanche games and NHL games.
Find the Best Colorado Avalanche Lines & Odds Here
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|1||Soccer||BetWay Sport||Bet Now|
|2||Great sports coverage||LeoVegas Sports||Bet Now|
|3||Lottery Bets||Spin Sports||Bet Now|
|Mr Play Sports||Bet Now|
|5||Betting Exchange||10 Bet||Bet Now|
Colorado Avalanche Stats and Trends
Ever since the team changed ownership in ’95, it was a steady, consistent winning streak experience at the Colorado Avalanche. In the 96-97 season, the Colorado Avalanche clinched the Pacific Division title, and they also finished with the best NHL record with a score of 49-24-9 for 107 points.
- Again, in the 97-98 season, Colorado Avalanche changes to the Pacific Division title with a record of 39-26-17 for 95 points.
- At the 1998 Winter Olympics, the send ten players to represent seven different countries and four of those players, one gold silver and bronze medals.
- In the 2000-2001 season, the Colorado Avalanche NHL team had its best season ever managing to win the most coveted trophy in hockey, which is the Stanley Cup. In that same season, the team had been able to win the Northwest division.
- In the lead-up to the Stanley Cup, Colorado Avalanche showed formidable form whitewashing the Los Angeles Kings in seven games.
- The Following season 2002/2003 was another excellent season for The Avalanches; they got the record for the most consecutive division titles, which beats the previously held record of 8 successive wins by the Montreal Canadiens.
Betting Colorado Avalanche Lines
Judging from these base stats, we can safely say that the Colorado Avalanche are a good bet on any day. They play well as a team, and I’m likely to perform well on big stages. Their players are also good bets having proved in various competitions such as the winter Olympics that they can bring medals.
In the early 2000’s the Colorado Avalanche work at its peak. However, in the recent past five seasons, they have performed well but not well enough to win the season. Of the last five seasons, they have not managed to make it to the playoffs from 2014-2017. And then the most recent previous two seasons they have lost in the first and second round of the playoffs.
Colorado Avalanche History
Colorado Avalanche first came into existence is the Quebec Nordiques from 1972 to 1995. As the Quebec Nordiques, the team struggled financially and had to receive bailouts. It was eventually bought by compact already owned the NBA Denver Nuggets. Under the contract, a variety of names were considered for the Quebec Nordiques. The new owners had decided on Rocky Mountain extreme, which was leaked by a local Denver newspaper, two adverse fan reactions. The reactions of the fans made them reconsider the new name that they had awarded to the Quebec Nordiques. They eventually settled on Colorado Avalanche and with that name change came a move to the Pacific Division in the Western Conference.
More NHL Teams: