BEST NHL ATLANTIC DIVISION BETTING ODDS CANADA
The NHL Atlantic Division is quite a popular division for gamblers in Canada to bet on. The Atlantic Division in the NHL has two of the top teams in Canadian professional hockey. These teams are the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Montreal Canadiens. People enjoy seeing these two Atlantic Division teams in the Eastern Conference battle it out against each other.
So, many gamblers find it very exciting to bet on these teams. You can join in the fun too and even stand a chance to get fantastic bonus rewards at the best NHL betting sites in Canada.
Best Atlantic Division Betting Sites
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|1||Soccer||BetWay Sport||Bet Now|
|2||Great sports coverage||LeoVegas Sports||Bet Now|
|3||Lottery Bets||Spin Sports||Bet Now|
|Mr Play Sports||Bet Now|
|5||Betting Exchange||10 Bet||Bet Now|
|6||Weekly Specials||22Bet Sports||Bet Now|
|7||Great App||Royal Panda||Bet Now|
|8||Strong Fantasy Sports Platform||Intertops||Bet Now|
|9||Leading Fantasy Sports Betting Site||888 Sports||Bet Now|
|10||Betting Exchange||William Hill Sports||Bet Now|
|11||High Value Odds||Mr Green Sports||Bet Now|
Current NHL Atlantic Teams
There are eight teams that make up the NHL Atlantic Division in the Eastern Conference. You will notice some USA teams from the eastern seaboard as well. We’ve listed those teams in the NHL Atlantic Team list below:
- Toronto Maple Leafs – Toronto, Ontario
- Montreal Canadiens – Montreal, Quebec
- Tampa Bay Lighting – Tampa Bay, Florida
- Detroit Red Wings – Detroit, Michigan
- Buffalo Sabres – Buffalo, New York
- Boston Bruins – Boston, Massachusetts
- Miami Panthers – Miami, Florida
- Ottawa Senators – Ottawa, Ontario
Betting on NHL Atlantic Games
You have to keep up with the matches when you are betting on Eastern NHL Atlantic team games. The best teams in the NHL win the majority of the time. The teams that are not doing so well will probably win 30% of the time. Furthermore, you have to keep track of the defense and the goaltenders. Even if a team has a good offense strategy, however, if one of the rival teams has a good defence, it may mess up your winnings. A lot of Canadian gamblers forget about the great goalies that some teams may have. You have to bear in mind that the team line-up, as well as the injuries, will affect the way a game goes. Some CA gamblers suggest the Zig-Zag theory when betting on NHL teams.
The Zig-Zag theory suggests that the team that previously lost will bounce back the next time. In most cases, this strategy only works when the rival teams are equal in strength. However, you have to keep in mind that this theory may not work for weaker teams. You also have to keep in mind that most games that are played at home won’t necessarily result in a win for the hosting team. The stats point to only 50% of NHL home games being won by the hosts. So, the first thing that you need to start with is the goaltending. Then you can move on to scoring when you are betting on the Eastern NHL Atlantic matches.
Best NHL Atlantic Betting Tips
Here are a few tips that you can use when you are sports betting on the NHL Atlantic Division in the Eastern Conference.
- Keep in mind that home-ice advantage is only beneficial for the best teams in the league.
- Betting on the away team in the NHL doesn’t pose a significant risk compared to other sports in Canada.
- Many games in hockey results in low scores. This means that hockey is a low scoring sport, especially when compared to NFL and NBA games. This means that when you use the over/under, the betting line will work in your favor.
- Even the worst teams in the NHL win a decent number of matches at conferences. If we are looking at statistics, the best teams in the NHL only win approximately 70% of their games. Which means the weaker teams might win 30% of their matches.
- When you are devising your NHL Atlantic betting strategy, you have to factor in player injuries, schedules, and all other outside factors that might affect how the team performs.
More NHL Guides: