Toronto Maple Leafs at Los Angeles Kings Picks & Odds – 11/05/19
The Toronto Maple Leafs are looking for their second straight win as they battle the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday night. The Kings just bounced back from their four-game losing streak after beating the Chicago Blackhawks 3-4. If they make it in tonight’s meeting, then they would have had their second win in a row and fourth win their last eight meetings. Meanwhile, the Maple Leafs enter the matchup after claiming a 4-3 victory against the Philadelphia Flyers. The team was also snapping back from a two-game losing streak.
Best Pick: The Toronto Maple Leafs are favored by the bookies. This is because they are a good team and have managed to move within five points of the Bruins in their divisional standings after their recent matchup. The Maple Leafs are strong enough to defeat the struggling Kings.
|Team||22Bet||Intertops||Royal Panda||Spin Sports||William Hill|
WATCH: Maple Leafs @ Kings Condensed Game 11/13/19
More Recent Articles:
- New York Islanders at Ottawa Senators Prediction & Odds – 11/05/19
- Columbus Blue Jackets at Vegas Golden Knights Preview, Picks & Odds 11/05/19
- Ottawa Senators at New York Rangers Preview, Prediction & Odds – 11/04/19
- Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Preview, Prediction & Odds – 11/1/19
- Columbus Blue Jackets at Edmonton Oilers Preview, Prediction & Odds – 10/30/19
- Miami Dolphins at Pittsburgh Steelers Week 8 Preview, Picks & Odds