BEST SUPER BOWL PROP BETS 2020
Super Bowl prop bets are exciting wagers on the big game. These are added onto the traditional spreads and have no impact on the overall outcome of the match. More so, big game prop bets allow you to wager on just about anything from the duration of the national anthem to the colour of the liquid that will be poured on the coach of the winning team. Read on to find the best NFL Super Bowl Prop odds, learn how to make a prop bet and find a list of crazy Super Bowl prop bets to date.
FIND THE BEST SUPER BOWL PROP ODDS
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|1||Soccer||BetWay Sport||Bet Now|
|2||Great sports coverage||LeoVegas Sports||Bet Now|
|3||Lottery Bets||Spin Sports||Bet Now|
|Mr Play Sports||Bet Now|
|5||Betting Exchange||10 Bet||Bet Now|
|6||Weekly Specials||22Bet Sports||Bet Now|
|7||Great App||Royal Panda||Bet Now|
|8||Strong Fantasy Sports Platform||Intertops||Bet Now|
|9||Leading Fantasy Sports Betting Site||888 Sports||Bet Now|
|10||Betting Exchange||William Hill Sports||Bet Now|
|11||High Value Odds||Mr Green Sports||Bet Now|
HOW TO MAKE A BIG GAME PROP BET
Super Bowl prop bets are very easy to make, however, gamblers at sport betting Canada sites need to be strategic before they can place their wagers. Otherwise, their bets will return no profit.
First off, you will need to set a prop betting budget and stick to it. This will ensure that bettors don’t overspend their hard-earned money on prop betting. Thereafter, you will need to concentrate on bets that can be researched rather than exotics. For instance, if you place player prop bets, you can start by learning the player performances and their tendencies. That way, you’re likely to win your proposition bet. Rather than betting on the colour of liquid that will be poured on the coach, you can never be sure on such predictions.
Moreover, you need to place your big game prop bets at reliable sportsbooks for Canadians, such as ones we recommended on the list above. They provide the best prop odds on the Super Bowl.
PREVIOUS PROP BETS FOR SUPER BOWL
Below are some of the most popular bets for the 2019 Super Bowl:
- How long will it take Gladys Knight to sing the national anthem? Over/Under 1:45
In 2018, the line for Pink to sing the national anthem was over/under 2 minutes, and the outcome was 1 minute 53 second.
- What colour will be the liquid poured on the coach of the winning team? Lime/Green/Yellow (+225), Orange (+300), Blue (+375) etc.
In 2018, the colour was of the liquid poured on the Eagles coach was green. Meanwhile, in 2017 the outcome was push since coach Bill Belichick ran away.
- Will the Super Bowl LIII winning team visit the White House? Yes (-200) No (+150)
In 2018, the outcome was no, and yes in 2017.
CRAZY SUPER BOWL PROP BETS
The list of Super Bowl prop bets is endless. However, below is a list of crazy super bowl bets enjoyed by a majority of bettors:
- “Who shot JR”? – The most controversial Super Bowl prop bets. Who shot JR was created in 1980 by Sonny Reizner, the late dean of Las Vegas bookies and professional gambler.
- The SBXX William “The Refrigerator” Perry TD prop – another popular prop bet at 40 to 1 odds on whether William Perry aka “the Fridge” would score a touchdown during the New England’s Patriots match in Super Bowl XX.
More Betting Guides: