FANTASY BASKETBALL BETTING
Fantasy basketball is one of the popular betting markets. Betting on the sport is as easy as any fantasy contest. That is also true for the fun and rewarding experience fantasy basketball has. In this guide, you will learn how fantasy basketball works and find the best odds and other helpful information to help you win big.
BEST FANTASY BASKETBALL BETTING SITES
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS FANTASY BASKETBALL GUIDE
- How Fantasy Basketball Works
- How to Play Fantasy Basketball
- Fantasy Basketball Scoring System
- How to Join an NBA Fantasy Basketball Bookie
Looking at how the fantasy basketball leagues are set-up is basically the easiest way to understand the basics of the fantasy sports game. There are different options in different categories involved with different leagues following different sets of preferences and rules. For instance, there are usually 10, 12 or 14 teams per fantasy league. Another fantasy basketball feature to consider is required positions. In a standard NBA fantasy basketball roster, there are usually three forwards, three guards, two centres and more than one bench spots.
In daily fantasy basketball, one that is played daily, the contest formats are based on different aspects such as the prize pool, fee structure and the number of participants and games. You can play for free or play daily fantasy basketball for real money. Contests here differ from head-to-head contest to five to 10-man contests.
Betting on fantasy basketball is very easy, and unlike in football, you don’t have to wait for the entire season to win a fantasy basketball NBA tournament. All you need to do to start your play is select your team members which will compete against other teams, then follow the rules below:
- Each game day you will need to recruit at least eight players.
- Your roster has to have players from two teams and two separate games.
- You will need a utility player, three forwards and guards respectively and one centre in each roster.
- Your points are determined by specific in-game actions that occur; your player earns offensive points for three-point shots, assists, rebounds and baskets.
- Prepare to be pampered by hefty bonuses should your player hit double digits
Usually, scoring in fantasy basketball is done using rotisserie (roto for short) format. This is simply adding up the total stats for a category in a roster and comparing that number to a weekly opponent. The participant who scores a point is one with a better number, and total points are what determine wins and loses. More so, fantasy points may vary league to league and also depending on the fantasy basketball platforms. The format used for most NBA fantasy basketball leagues include the following statistics:
- Point = 1 fantasy point
- Assists = 1.5 points
- Rebound – 1.25 points
- Turnover = 0.5 points
- Steal = 2 points
- 3P Made = 0.5 points
- Blocks = 2 points
- Double-double = 1.5 points
- Triple-double = 3 points
If fantasy basketball is your cup of tea and you would like to bet on them then we can help you get started. Below is an easy step-by-step guide to starting your fantasy basketball betting journey:
- Sign up for a sportsbook account on our list.
- Choose your preferred method of payment to pay in Canadian dollars.
- Draft your NBA fantasy basketball team.
- Check your scores.
- Enjoy real money wins when your players out-perform your opponents.
Other Fantasy Sports Betting Guides: