Winnipeg Jets at New Jersey Devils Preview, Picks & Odds – 11/5/19
The New Jersey Devils will visit the Winnipeg Jets for yet another exciting interconference matchup. The Devils come off a 5-3 road victory against the Carolina Hurricanes, this after dumping the Golden Knights 4-3 overtime at home in the previous game. This won’t be the first time the two teams are meeting as the Jets defeated the Devils 5-4 on the road early this season.
Best Pick: The New Jersey Devils will be looking to bounce back from their first loss to the team at the beginning of the season, and also to keep momentum after posting a road win against the Hurricanes in their latest game. On the other hand, the Jets are a little disappointing on home ice. They have only won three of their seven games on the season. We will go with the New Jersey Devils on this one.
|Team||22Bet||Intertops||Royal Panda||Spin Sports||William Hill|
HIGHLIGHTS: Jets @ Devils 10/04/19
More Recent Articles:
- Montreal Canadiens at Boston Bruins Preview, Prediction & Odds – 11/05/19
- Toronto Maple Leafs at Los Angeles Kings Picks & Odds – 11/05/19
- New York Islanders at Ottawa Senators Prediction & Odds – 11/05/19
- Columbus Blue Jackets at Vegas Golden Knights Preview, Picks & Odds 11/05/19
- Ottawa Senators at New York Rangers Preview, Prediction & Odds – 11/04/19
- Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Preview, Prediction & Odds – 11/1/19
- Columbus Blue Jackets at Edmonton Oilers Preview, Prediction & Odds – 10/30/19
- Miami Dolphins at Pittsburgh Steelers Week 8 Preview, Picks & Odds