888 Sport is one of the largest sportsbooks in the world. Found in 1997, the online sports betting site has really grown to become a huge force within the international sports betting market, including Canada. This may be due to their team’s amazing advertising campaign or due to several in-house factors, such as competitive odds and incredible betting bonuses. It doesn’t really matter because already so many Canadian bettors believe that the sportsbook is one of the best options available online for sports betting.
However, we at CanSportsBetting.ca don’t just like to rely on word-of-mouth. We like to go and see the sportsbook for ourselves to determine whether or not it is worth recommending to our loyal bettors. Thus, we put 888 Sport through our process. Read our sportsbook review below to find out whether it is a bookie worth visiting.
Bonuses & Promotions
One of the best things about 888 Sport is that it offers both new and existing bettors a load of different bonuses and promotions. Some of the deals available at the sportsbook bettors can look out for include the following:
- Welcome Bonus – all new bettors at 888 Sport are entitled to a welcome bonus. At the time of writing, bettors receive CA$30 in free bets when placing a CA$10 bet. To get this bonus, they will need to use the promo code 30FB when depositing. It is important to note that gamblers will need to use $10 of the bonus on mobile bets.
- Event Bets – these are generally tournament specific bets. For example, this could see players be paid back their original bet if the game goes into overtime despite picking the losing side.
- Win-Win Bonus – if Canadian bettors are lucky enough to win bets at odds of 4/1 or more, they will be awarded a $5 free bet.
- American Dream – place an accumulator bet with at least five selections on any American sports league (MLB, MLS, NFL, NBA and NHL) and you could get a $25 if one of your selections loses.
Be sure to keep checking the 888 Sport bonuses and promotions page as the bonuses available on offer keep on changing. This is particularly true when major sporting events, like the FIFA World Cup come around.
888 Sport Betting Options
888 Sport offers CA sports bettors with so many different betting lines on so many popular and obscure events, it really is unbelievable. In addition to this all betting lines offer competitive odds that are sure to offer some large real money prizes should bettors win. Some of the sporting options include the following events and/or leagues:
- Horse Racing
- Novelty and television
This is just a handful of the available options at 888 Sport. If you like placing bets on sporting events that are in progress, the site also has a wide live betting offering that is sure to impress many. Make sure to get your bets in before the odds change though!
888 Sport tries to make getting access to the best betting odds as easy as possible for Canadian gamblers. The sportsbook provides one of the largest ranges of deposit options available online. Banking options include the following:
- Visa, Master Card, Diners Club and Eurocard Cards (Debit and Credit)
- Apple Pay
- Wire Transfer
Many of the same banking methods are available for withdrawals too. The one thing to note about withdrawals is that gamblers will need to provide identifying documents in order for the withdrawal to be processed. They will also need to note that 888 Sport does tend to choose to limit total withdrawal amounts to CA$30000.
The great thing about 888 Sport is that it offers Canadian sports bettors the chance to bet on their favourite athletic events while they are on the move. Gamblers can access the sportsbook either through their mobile web browser or the user-friendly 888 Sport app. It is compatible with all major mobile devices, including those powered by Android and iOS.
In fact, we actually recommend that CA bettors download the app, as to receive our whole bonus, you will need to place some bets on the platform.
Kindly Rate 888 Sport By Clicking from 0-100% on the Box Below!
More Sportsbook Reviews for Canadians:
- 5Dimes Sportsbook Review
- 10Bet Sportsbook Review
- 22Bet Sportsbook Review
- BetOnline AG Sportsbook Review
- Betway Sportsbook Review
- Bovada LV Sportsbook Review
- GTBets Sportsbook Review
- Intertops Sportsbook Review
- MansionBet Sportsbook Review
- Royal Panda Sportsbook Review
- William Hill Sportsbook Review
- YouWager Sportsbook Review