Tottenham Hotspur F.C aka the Spurs, are one popular side from London competing in the Premier League. As with other PL teams, the Spurs are favoured by many bettors across the globe. The club was founded in 1882 and won their first FA Cup in 1901. They were also the first soccer team to achieve the League and FA Cup Double in the 20th century. In total, Tottenham Hotspur holds 8 FA Cups, 2 League titles, 4 EFL Cups, 1 European Cup Winners Cup, 2 UEFA Cups and 7 Community Shields. The Spurs are one of the strongest opponents in 2019 having nearly wrapped up a spot in the Premier League’s top 4. In addition to that, they are in the semi-finals in the Champions League. Their biggest rival in the Premier League is Arsenal.
In this guide, we’ve got you covered with the best Tottenham Hotspur odds. Here you will also learn how to bet on Tottenham matches and get the best tips to nail your predictions. As a bonus, we provide you with some interesting facts about the Spurs. Browse through our quick guide below!
BET ON TOTTENHAM SCHEDULE & TRANSFERS
Below are the best Canadian sportsbooks to bet on the current Tottenham schedule. Get up to 100% real cash and free bets when you sign up today. Take advantage of the latest promotions, enhanced odds and win boosts!
100% up to C$200 Bonus
100% up to C$200 Bonus
100% up to C$100 Bonus
100% up to C$500
100% up to C$250 Bonus
50% up to C$50 Bonus
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR BETTING GUIDE
- Best Tottenham Betting Odds for Canadians
- Learn How to Bet on Tottenham Fixtures
- Best Tottenham Betting Tips to Win
- 5 Interesting Facts About Tottenham Hotspur F.C
Having come close to winning the Premier League in the 2015/2016 season and again in 2017/2018, it is safe to say that the Spurs are one of the best performing teams in the Premier League. More so, the team’s rivalry with Arsenal is well known by most bookmakers, hence you will most likely find odds on Tottenham to finish above Arsenal when the season kicks off. Other odds offered at Canadian sportsbooks include the following:
- Man Utd vs Tottenham Betting Odds
- Tottenham Manchester Odds
- Liverpool vs Tottenham Odds
- Top 4 Odds
- New Manager Odds
- Tottenham Transfer Odds
Moreover, at Canadian betting sites you will find a wide range of betting lines. You can bet on everything to anything including; outright winners, over/under bets, anytime goal scorer. You can wager prior to the matches or bet while the games are live in action.
You can bet on Tottenham Hotspur fixtures using the following quick and easy steps:
- Select your favourite bookie from our list.
- Make your selections.
- Follow games and check scores.
- Enjoy your winnings if successful.
Tottenham Hotspurs played top-flight football consecutively since the 1978/79 season. With that said, it is safe to say that they are a very established side. You will find it very exciting and rewarding betting on their games online. However, in order to make well-versed wagers you will need to check standings, key injuries, watch star-players and opponents. Other factors to consider is how well the team players when home and away. Also; how they’ve been performing at the beginning, middle, and nearing the close of season. In the last season, the Spurs performed well in the beginning but lost three of their last six matches. Keep it locked to our Twitter page for real-time updates!
- In 1901, the Spurs became the only non-league team to win the FA Cup following its formation in 1888.
- In December 2001, Tottenham Hotspur’s Les Ferdinand scored the 10 000th Premier League goal in a 4-0 win against Fulham.
- Tottenham Hotspur was the first ever football club to win the UEFA Cup established in 1971.
- The Spurs were also the first British soccer team to win the European Cup Winners Cup in 1963.
- The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, which is the team’s home ground, was originally a disused nursery.
More Premier League Guides: