San Jose Sharks at Toronto Maple Leafs Preview, Picks & Odds – 10/25/19
The Toronto Maple Leafs will host the San Jose Sharks in an interconference tilt tonight at Scotia Bank Arena. The Sharks come into the matchup after a quick stop in Montreal on Thursday night beating the Canadiens 2-4. This was after the team fell 4-3 in overtime on the road by the Sabres on Tuesday night. The Maple Leafs lost 4-2 on the road to the Bruins in the second game of a back to back situation the same night.
Tonight’s matchup is the first between the two teams this season. Last year, Toronto took both meetings winning 5-3 at home in their most recent game in November 28, 2018. Will the Sharks continue their winning streak or will the Maple Leafs do what they do best?!
San Jose Sharks at Toronto Maple Leafs Expert Prediction
Last season, Toronto finished 46-28-8 overall and 23-16-2 at home. The team recorded 228 penalties with a 2.8 average and 6.1 penalty minutes per game. San Jose went 46-27-9 overall and 21-16-4 on the road. The goaltenders for the team had a record .889 save percentage in total, giving up 3.0 goals on 28.2 shots per game.
Best Pick: Tonight’s game will be the Sharks third meeting in four nights. The Maple Leafs come into the match more rested, even though they come off two straight losses. Although both sides don’t have much of a good defense, we feel Toronto will take this one. The team has strong offense and they cover the spread. They also have good home advantage and they will be looking to bounce back from their two beatings.
Toronto Maple Leafs vs San Jose Sharks Betting Odds
|Teams||22Bet||Intertops||Royal Panda||Spin Sports||William Hill|
WATCH: Sharks @ Maple Leafs Condensed Game – Nov 28, 2019
More Recent Articles:
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors Preview, Prediction & Odds – 10/24/19
- San Jose Sharks at Montreal Canadiens Preview, Prediction & Odds – 10/24/19
- Detroit Red Wings at Ottawa Senators Preview, Prediction and Odds – 10/23/19
- Tampa Bay Lightning at Pittsburgh Penguins Preview, Prediction and Odds – 10/23/19
- Toronto Raptors vs. New Orleans Pelicans Preview, Prediction & Odds – 10/22/19
- Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins Preview, Prediction & Odds – 10/22/19