BEST VANCOUVER CANUCKS BETTING ODDS CANADA
Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Vancouver Canucks compete professionally in the National Hockey League. All their home games are played at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, which has the capacity to host nearly 20 000 fans. Vancouver Canucks forms part of the Pacific Division which is under the Western Conference of the NHL. Though they have no Stanley Cup win under their name they have made it to the finals three times since their inception.
In 1970 the Vancouver Canucks joined the NHL as an expansion team. Some of their most recognisable achievements include winning the Presidents’ Trophy in two consecutive years. This took place in the 2010/11 & 2011/12 seasons. In this guide, we will take you through some of the top sports betting websites that you should know as a punter in Canada. This way, you’ll be able to bet on all the Vancouver Canucks games with ease. Following that, we’ll take you through some of the most popular NHL betting lines as well as some tips to implement when betting on the Vancouver Canucks.
BEST VANCOUVER CANUCKS BETTING SITES CANADA
POPULAR BETTING LINES FOR VANCOUVER CANUCKS GAMES
Betting on the Vancouver Canucks games through a sports betting site is easy and convenient. Once you’ve signed up for an account with an online bookie, you’ll see that there is plenty of betting options available, probably more than you are used too. Below, we’ve listed and defined just some of the popular betting options.
- Puck line – the puck line is usually set at 1.5 for all NHL games. In other sporting codes, this betting line would refer to the spread. The team favoured to win it will have a (-) sign and the underdog team will have a (+) sign. For the favourite team to win they would have to do so by more than 1.5 points or by two goals. The underdog shouldn’t lose by more than 1.5 points or two goals.
- Moneyline – the Moneyline betting line is easier to implement because all a punter is required to do is bet on the team that they think will win the match.
- Over/Under – the O/U betting option is also known as the Total betting line. The sportsbooks set a number as the presumed total points of the game. Bettors are then expected to bet on whether the actual points will be over or under the number in the sportsbook.
- Grand Salami – this NHL betting line gives you the option of betting using the O/U option on all the NHL games taking place in one day.
BEST VANCOUVER CANUCKS BETTING TIPS
It makes financial sense that punters head into a matchup with a betting strategy in place. To help you formulate one we’ve given you a few tips to implement when betting on the Vancouver Canucks games.
- Research the Vancouver Canucks track record.
- Don’t place prop bets on injury-prone players.
- Know the Vancouver Canucks schedule & roster.
- Keep track of the VC gameplay and players’ performance.
- Stay updated on news updates regarding the team, i.e. transfers, changes in the roster.
- Manage your bankroll when betting. Don’t go into debt trying to bet on the Vancouver Canucks.
BET ON VANCOUVER CANUCKS GAMES TODAY
Some of their most memorable moments in the NHL would include winning the division title three times when they were still under the Smythe Division and again seven times following that when the Smythe Division was changed to the Northwest Division. Unfortunately for them, they have a record as one of the oldest teams of the league to have never won the Stanley Cup.
To place bets on the Vancouver games, we suggest you have one last look at the sportsbooks we’ve listed above. It’s always best that you check which betting site in Canada is offering you competitive odds on all the NHL games.
Check Out More NHL Team Guides Here: