BEST ICE HOCKEY BETTING TIPS – FREE HOCKEY TIPS NHL
Ice hockey is one of the most popular sports. But wagering on the sport is not always simple – even to seasoned bettors. Unlike other sports such as football and basketball, hockey does not involve point spreads but features the popular money line found in baseball, which can range from at least -300 to +250. Our experts have put together some NHL hockey betting tips to get you off to a good start. Use these advanced big win hockey tips to help you with your predictions and stand a chance to win big bucks betting on your favourite sport.
BEST SITES TO BET ON HOCKEY
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|1||Soccer||BetWay Sport||Bet Now|
|2||Great sports coverage||LeoVegas Sports||Bet Now|
|3||Lottery Bets||Spin Sports||Bet Now|
|Mr Play Sports||Bet Now|
|5||Betting Exchange||10 Bet||Bet Now|
|6||Weekly Specials||22Bet Sports||Bet Now|
|7||Great App||Royal Panda||Bet Now|
|8||Strong Fantasy Sports Platform||Intertops||Bet Now|
|9||Leading Fantasy Sports Betting Site||888 Sports||Bet Now|
|10||Betting Exchange||William Hill Sports||Bet Now|
|11||High Value Odds||Mr Green Sports||Bet Now|
TOP 5 BIG WIN HOCKEY TIPS
Betting on NHL hockey is very exciting and can leave you with some life-changing cash if you do it right. That’s why our experts compiled this hockey sport bet Canada guide for CA bettors. Below are some free ice hockey betting tips. Use them to improve your chances of winning when betting on NHL hockey online at your favourite sportsbook:
- Know the Rules – it is very important to familiarise yourself with the rules of the game before you can start placing real money wagers. The best place to start is by looking at our NHL betting guide.
- Focus on Goalies – Always look at the offensive and hockey defensive efforts of the teams before placing your wager. Sometimes, the best goalie in a team is the single most important factor. You do that by simply looking at their records, performance, save percentage, shots on goal etc.
- Look at Home/ Away Records – playing home can be a real advantage to some ice hockey teams. Some of the factors that influence team performance are the local crowds and being very used to a certain ice court. But do keep in mind that not all home advantages are equal as some teams might not be having a supportive fan base.
- Check for injuries/ transfers – it is always crucial to check for player injuries and transfer. A certain team could perform poorly in a hockey match because a star player is out. Hearing about an injury before an NHL match could also help you get better odds if you place a wager before the bookie reacts.
- Set a bankroll and stick to it – setting a budget for hockey betting is very important in that it ensures that you don’t spend money that you shouldn’t be using for gambling. The money in your budget should be the money that you wouldn’t have a problem losing – just in case.
- NHL Western Conference
- NHL Standings
- NHL Playoffs
- NHL Eastern Conference
- NHL Futures
- NHL Moneyline Betting
- NHL Prop Betting
- Stanley Cup Betting Odds
BETTING ON HOCKEY TIPS CONCLUSION
Ice hockey NHL is one of the best sports to place bets on. With the NHL having 30 teams (7 in Canada and 23 in the US) punters have plenty of betting opportunities throughout the calendar year. We hope our best hockey prediction tips help you make the most of your buck.