Betting on NFL season win totals has become very popular among Canadian football fans. As the name may already suggest, NFL totals are essentially wagers which punters place predicting the number of wins a team in a division title or league championship may have at the end of the NFL season. These types of bets are simple and keep the season interesting for football enthusiasts.
In this guide, our betting experts walk you through everything you need to know about betting NFL season wins. Start learning with our quick guide below and win big at our highly recommended NFL betting sites!
WHERE TO BET SEASON WIN TOTALS FOR NFL GAMES
100% up to C$200 Bonus
100% up to C$200 Bonus
50% up to C$100 Bonus
100% up to C$500
100% up to C$250 Bonus
50% up to C$50 Bonus
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS SEASON WIN TOTALS BETTING GUIDE
Season win totals are very straightforward. Before the season begins, bookies will have a line for how many games a specific team may win. What you simply need to do is bet the NFL over under wins of a given team. For instance, say your favourite NFL bookie had the following NFL odds for the Patriots:
- Wins: 6
- Over: -150
- Under: +100
This would mean that the Patriots had a 6 season totals line with over -150 and under +100. If you predict that the Patriots would win more than 6 games in that season then you would have to bet $150 to win $100. But if you think the opposite then you would have to bet $100 to win $150. Easy right?!
For each season, there are 128 possible wins available. To start betting you will need to consider a lot of factors to make informed NFL season win totals bets. These factors include; coaching, the strength of the division you’re betting on and also what football enthusiasts think. Use the following tips and tricks to place wiser bets on NFL season win totals.
- Check Previous Scores – Before you place your NFL season over under win totals, you will have to check past results. This will assist you in knowing how a specific team performed in the previous seasons. Be smart about this though. Just because a team was on a winning streak does not mean they will be on a similar tip forever.
- Check Player Injuries – This may seem like a time-consuming task, but it is very essential. Checking which team members are injured will help you understand if your favourite or rather a strong player will be giving their best performance at an upcoming game. Most sportsbooks do have sections where you can check this. Alternatively, you can read NFL news.
- Overall Team Quality – Added to the previous point, you have to assess the overall strength of a team. You don’t want to bet an under on a team that is strong, and over on a weak team. Check if there’s team effort applied.
- Keep it Checked on the Schedule – just to be sure that the team will be playing before you can place a wager. Sometimes a match can get cancelled or go half season due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Betting Against the Public
- NFL Futures
- NFL Props
- NFL Live Betting
- NFL Sandwich Game Theory