BEST AQUEDUCT RACETRACK BETTING SITES 2020
Aqueduct Racetrack, also known as the Big A, is one of the oldest thoroughbred racetracks and racinos in New York City. The racetrack opened in 1894 and falls as one of the biggest in America. It features three courses, one inside the other; the outer and middle courses are flat dirt tracks, while the inner is turf. Aqueduct is attached to the Resorts World Casino.
In this guide, our horse racing betting experts have shortlisted the best racebooks for Aqueduct Racetrack selections, the best picks and popular bets. Read on to learn more about the Aqueduct Raceway.
BET ON AQUEDUCT RACETRACK ENTRIES TODAY
Horse racing fans now have an opportunity to bet on Aqueduct Raceway entries online. Below are top-rated racebooks to place wagers on popular horse races at the raceway. New bettors are eligible for a welcome bonus of up to 125%. In addition to that, you get to take advantage of other horse racing promotions and free bets on your favorite horses. A great way to bet on sports Canada?!
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|1||Soccer||BetWay Sport||Bet Now|
|2||Great sports coverage||LeoVegas Sports||Bet Now|
|3||Lottery Bets||Spin Sports||Bet Now|
|Mr Play Sports||Bet Now|
|5||Betting Exchange||10 Bet||Bet Now|
|6||Weekly Specials||22Bet Sports||Bet Now|
|7||Great App||Royal Panda||Bet Now|
|8||Strong Fantasy Sports Platform||Intertops||Bet Now|
|9||Leading Fantasy Sports Betting Site||888 Sports||Bet Now|
|10||High Value Odds||Mr Green Sports||Bet Now|
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS AQUEDUCT RACEWAY BETTING GUIDE
- Aqueduct Racetrack Expert Picks for 2020
- Best Aqueduct Racetrack Selections
- Overview of the Aqueduct Raceway
From October through April, Canadian bettors are offered various betting markets on races at the Aqueduct Racetrack. The horse racing track has the most race events than any other in New York, which why the venue is favoured by many, including Canadians. Below are five marquee races that take place at New York Aqueduct Racetrack:
- Gotham Stakes – a grade two event held early March at the Aqueduct Racetrack. It is official preparation for the Kentucky Derby and final preparation for the famous Wood Memorial.
- Gazelle Stakes – another grade two affair which is open to three-year-old fillies. The event is a stepping stone to the Breeders’ Cup Distaff race and is held in April.
- Carter Handicap – also held in April, the Carter Handicap is a grade one event which is open to three-year-old plus stallions on a dirty turf.
- Wood Memorial – another grade one event held in April. Here competes the nation’s top three-year-old stallions for a spot in the Kentucky Derby.
- Cigar Mile – held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving in November. This is also a grade one event for horses which are older than three years– stallions are given credential before their retirement.
There are two popular pools which Canadian bettors can place wagers at Aqueduct Racetracks. Players can expect huge payouts as soon as Aqueduct results are out. Below are the two most notable pools:
- Pick 6 – here you bet on the winner of six consecutive races.
- Pick 4 – placing a wager on the winner of four consecutive races.
If you are looking to learn how to bet on horses and the general types of wagers available you can check out our comprehensive horse racing guide. There you will also find the best tips and strategy to win your wagers!
The Big A is a venue is loved by many for various reasons. The raceway is famous for having legendary horse win races. At our highly recommended horse racing bookies, you will find the best Aqueduct Racetrack selections and odds on the current Aqueduct Racetrack Schedule. Expect big wins!